Permission to Use Photograph
Subject: Dance Class and/or Dance Studio related activities
I grant to THE INDUSTRY Dance Academy, LLC., its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorizeTHE INDUSTRY Dance Academy LLC, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that THE INDUSTRY Dance Academy may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
STUDENT LIABILITY WAIVER
The following is hereby agreed upon. In consideration of being allowed to participate as a student in any way in one or more dance or exercise programs, its related events and activities (such workshops, events, and activities are collectively referred to herein as the “Program”), I, the parent of the referenced Dance Student in this registration, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I am an adult over 18 years of age (or, if a child under 18 – see below), and understand the inherent risks, typical hazards, and potential consequences associated with dance or exercise; and
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in the Program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
3. I further understand that some of those risks include, but are not limited to, incidents which may cause one to fall and that THE INDUSTRY may not have any control over such events. I also understand that injuries may be caused by my own behavior, conduct, or lack of skill; and
4. I fully understand and am knowledgeable of these risks and hazards of dance courses. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS , both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLEGENCE of others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
5. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in the Program. If, however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation I will remove myself from participation and bring the hazard to the attention of the nearest official THE INDUSTRY immediately; and
6. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDUSTRY and its officers, officials, agents, employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the Program, WIT H RES PECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISIBILITY, DEAT H, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF MYSELF OR THE ABOVE CORPORAT ION, INDIV IDUALS , OR PARTIES , to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. I AM INFORMED AND AM AWARE OF ALL THE TYPICAL DANCE COURSE HAZARDS AND ASSOCIATED RISKS AND WISH TO OBTAIN IN DANCE INSTRUCTION FROM THE INDUSTRY Dance Academy (OR MY CHILD, IF APPLICABLE) DESPITE THESE HAZARDS AND RISKS. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONSENT & APPROVAL: I am the parent or legal guardian of the above Dance Student under age 18. I have read and approved of all the foregoing and agree to bind myself, my spouse (if any) and the above referenced child to the terms of this liability waiver. My checked box and registration shall be considered to be an acknowledgement of my signing this liability waiver agreement in my own capacity and in my capacity as parent or legal guardian of the Dance Student. I also agree the THE INDUSTRY should not be responsible for the safety and well being of Dance Students who leave THE INDUSTRY’s premises before, during, or after their scheduled class period(s). The parent or legal guardian understands and agreed THE INDUSTRY is not a day care center.